We understand and speak the language of the event organisers.
Both in the sale of our cups and the hiring of our service concepts, our priority is the greatest possible benefit for our customers. To ensure this, we are constantly ‘listening to the market’ and maintaining close personal relationships with our customers. We don’t just provide reusable cups; we offer you a whole concept.
We attach a high degree of importance to contact ‘on a level playing field’ to create lasting business relationships. Through years of continuous cooperation with private customers, restaurateurs, caterers and decision-makers, we are able to offer market- and customer-oriented solutions.
We think ‘green’
We are deeply committed to ecologically sound systems. The changing and growing demands on environmental protection practices also require constant internal development within our company.
- Since 2006, we have been sourcing 100% green electricity from a German provider.
- For our internal vehicle fleet and hired delivery vehicles, we favour the EURO 6 standard, which uses soot particle filters, or AdBlue® or similar technologies for exhaust gas purification.
- All cups no longer usable are supplied for material recycling. The recycled material is then used to produce building materials and other higher-quality products.
- Our business papers are usually FSC-certified and belong to the product group of well-managed forests and other controlled sources.
- Since the company was founded, CUP CONCEPT reusable cups have been produced exclusively in Germany and Austria (Vorarlberg). This ensures the shortest routes from the production site to the CUP CONCEPT service stations and our customers.
We offer a system
The finishing quality of our products and the service quality of our employees are top priorities.
Product innovations, creative services and quick response to changing market requirements are an ongoing process.
Optimising and modernising our rinsing plants in technical and ecological terms are permanently accompanying factors.